December 18, 2012 Alta 0
Not only is it funny, but I want to pay respect to our fellow WatchFreak who cares This summer the Australian Watchmaker Nicholas Hacko had an interesting chat with a website selling watches:
Hi, my name is Nicholas Hacko. I am a watch dealer. I just visited your website and wonder if you also wholesale watches?
- Hi. Well I am just a watch dispatch person you need to talk to my boss.
- That fine. However, it is important that before we enter into any business transaction, I want to make sure I am not breaking any laws What do you mean?
- Well you guys do sell fake watches, right?
- No, not fakes. We sell replicas.
- Replicas, fakes, same thing No, no. Our replicas are NOT fakes!
- Oh sorry, my misunderstanding. So you actually do sell genuine Rolex watches?
- No, no. You don understand the difference with fake and replica Huh?
- not genuine Rolex, just Rolex replica. But definitely not fake watches for sale the FAKE Rolex.
- OK I see. You sell REPLICA Rolex!
- That exactly right. Genuine replicas which look identical to real Rolexes.
- Very good. So would you be able to accept payments in replica money?
- What do you mean, I don understand???
- You know, the replica money. Money which looks identical to real money but it is just replica. Like the stuff I can print on my printer [laughter.] I don know, I am just a dispatch worker. You really need to talk to my boss [more laughter.]
- OK let say that I do come into agreement with your boss and he does accept my replica money for his replica watches which sounds like a perfectly fair deal to me would you accept that replica money as your wages?
- [upset voice] Are you serious??? I don work for fake money!!
- No, no, no it is not FAKE money, it is just REPLICA money, mate Sir, I am busy, if you have any more questions please send us an email. You are welcome, thank you for your feedback.
Authentics Foundation was started by Frederick Mostert, Princess Corinna Sayn Wittgenstein, Tim Trainer and Chen Xuemin, who are also involved in the Confucius Foundation-a charity that helps kids beat the sweatshop cycle and return to school. The Foundation goal is to raise awareness about the often ignored issue of counterfeit goods-including the potential political and economic implications of this ever-expanding illegitimate market. as all the founders have a noble aim, I personally do not care if someone is a member of the aristocracy as you write, or not. We are all only human and I don really care about titles In my humble opinion it is great that people invest time and funds to promote charity. That is what matters. fake watches for sale Their negative impact is less negative in terms of damage for brands but slightly more individually. It very unsafe to buy certain types of watches and sadly not only Rolex. I would like to translate this post in italian of course mentionig this source. Bye